80A spot welding handheld pulse spot welding machine for welding gold and silver jewelry tools
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Spot welding machine can be used for rapid welding of platinum, gold, K gold, silver, copper, iron, precision welding of ring mouth, buckle, and thin wire, and direct welding without solder powder
- Product name: Jewelry Spot Welder
- Product model: PHYHOO-80A
- Working power: 400W Working current: 0.6~80A
- Working voltage: 110V/220V
- Product size: 250*250*130mm
- Product weight: 5.4KG
- Welding range: 0.4-1.2mm
how to use
- 1. Before using the welding machine, check whether the power supply meets the working voltage. Connect the screws of the corresponding polarity to the output wiring of the welding machine (the nut should be tightened when the output line is connected to the output terminal)
- 2. When working, use the clamp on the output black line to clamp the workpiece and close it to the tungsten needle. The distance depends on the size and shape of the workpiece. Generally, the distance between the tungsten needle and the workpiece is between 0.5-1 mm.
- 3. After setting the welding position, click the foot switch, the arc between the high temperature workpiece and the tungsten needle will instantly weld the workpiece. The discharge end of the tungsten needle must be sharp before and during use.
- 4. Maintain a good discharge state. Welding can change the output pulse current according to the size of the workpiece, the size of the solder joint, and the process requirements to achieve the desired effect.
- 5. When the potentiometer rotates clockwise (coarse adjustment, fine adjustment), the output pulse current increases, otherwise the output pulse current decreases
Spot welding steps
- 1. Turn on the power switch
- 2. Adjust the height of the tungsten needle
- 3. Mediation coarse adjustment/fine adjustment
- 4. The fixture clamps the workpiece
- 5. Adjust the welding distance
- 6. Step on the foot switch