PHYHOO High Accuracy Professional Jeweler Diamond Tester For Novice and Expert
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Measure diamonds, jade, crystals,Feiemerald
- Easy operation.
- LED light and audio result indication.
- The red light will be showed and the audio indicator will sound ?beep? if the stone is real diamond.
- Simple calibration for stones of various sizes.
- Accurate and reliable reading.
- Matched with a testing platform for loose stones.
- Light weight, matched with a convenient carrying case.
- Detailed user manual is included in the package.
- Color: Black
- Power supply: 1 * DC006P 9V Battery
- Item size: 13.5 * 4 * 2.3cm (6.6 * 1.6 * 0.8in)
- Item weight: 66g
- Package size: 18.5 * 5.6 * 3.5cm (7.3 * 2.2 * 1.4in)
- Package weight: 157g / 5.5oz
- 1 * 9V Battery(not included)
- 1 * Diamond Selector II
- 1 * Carrying Case
- 1 * User Manual
- Turn on the power, the power indicator lights up, the instrument starts to warm up, and the instrument can be used in a few seconds.
- Put the bare drill to be tested into the appropriate recessed hole of the support tray, with the table top facing up. Those who have been mounted do not need to put it in the tray hole, but can hold it by hand.
- Brighten several light-emitting diodes according to the weight of the real and fake diamonds to be tested and the temperature of the measuring location.
- Remove the probe sheath, hold the instrument and touch the conductive plate of the back cover of the instrument with your right index finger; make the probe lightly touch the table surface of the real and fake diamond to be tested vertically.
- Pay attention to the reflection of the instrument carefully. If the remaining yellow LEDs light up, when there are 9 diodes, and beeps along with it, it means that the testee is a real diamond. On the contrary, if there are less than 9 lights up and the instrument does not emit a sharp beep, it means a fake diamond or a counterfeit product.