Polishing Sandpaper Kit Sanding Tool with Sand Paper Plastic Stick
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 4 Abrasive sandpaper strips with 4 refillable file handles.
- Small tight areas can certainly be a challenge when sanding or polishing your wood, metal or even resin materials. We have all tried the old “fold over” trick with our sanding chores to varying levels of success. This 4 piece set aims to fix this issue with four unique sanding profiles that allow you to get into tight, small areas with relative ease.
- There are two flat file style sanders in this set which are perfect for sanding broad flat surfaces that are normally tough to reach. Each of these two sanders use a slide lock to secure the sandpaper strips. The set includes a few starter strips of sandpaper, but you can cut your own strips for these two files from a standard 9”x11” sheet. All you need to do is cut the strip to width and fold it in half to achieve the perfect size for each file
- The round file is perfect for working curved inside edges where flat or square files fail to fit. Cut your sandpaper to size and clip into the file and your ready to go. You’ll be able to easily fit the files into the tight curves and clean up those once hard to reach areas with less effort.
- The square file is slightly rounded on the corners so it won’t gouge the paper or wood when sanding. Cut your sandpaper to size and clip into the file and your ready to go. With this file you’ll be able to sand in tight inside corners without issue.
- The set comes in a convenient storage case to keep the 4 pc file set organized. Also included are two spare slide clips for the flat file sanders. 4 each, pre-cut medium grit sandpaper strips are included for each style of sanding file to get you started. We recommend that you use higher grit sandpaper with the files. Using lower grits (60 grit to 100 grit - depending on the brand) tend to crack or split the paper. Higher grits tend to have more give and fit on to the files better.